In January 2017, Maxim joined Maxfield Research and Consulting as a Research Associate. Prior to joining Maxfield, Maxim worked in the public sector as a Planner for Racine County Public Works in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Maxim brings his expertise and professional background in land management, GIS & AutoCAD software, zoning administration and familiarity with county operations and local government.
Max has worked on several projects related to multi-family housing including projects in the Twin Cities, Milwaukee Metro Area and the Chicagoland Area. He has also worked on Comprehensive Housing Needs Studies for the City and County HRA/EDA’s throughout Minnesota and Iowa.
- GIS Analyses
- Demographic & Economic Forecasts
- Site Suitability Analyses
- Highest and Best Use Analyses
- Land Surveying and Platting
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography, Minor in Sociology, University of Wisconsin
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Certificate