Brian Smith has over 15 years of experience in real estate research and consulting with Maxfield. Brian imparts his expertise in all product types provided by Maxfield Research Inc. Brian has conducted analysis and consulting on studies locally, regionally, and nationally for both public and private sector clients.
Brian directs analysis on studies including affordable and market rate rental housing, for‐sale housing, senior housing, comprehensive housing needs, retail, commercial, industrial, transit‐oriented development, and banking feasibilities.
- Senior Housing & Retirement Communities
- Comprehensive Housing Plans
- Affordable & Market Rate Apartments
- Financial Institutions
- Highest & Best Use Studies
- Adaptive Reuse and Redevelopment
- Master-planned Communities
- Retail, Commercial & Industrial
- Mixed-use Development
- Transit-oriented Development
- Single-family Homes & Town Homes
- Student Housing
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Minnesota State University