Jessica Van Voorhis
Jessica joined Maxfield Research and Consulting as a Research Associate in 2015. Prior to joining Maxfield, Jessica worked for the City of Victoria, MN, as a Public Works Technician.
Jessica has completed a variety of housing assignments related to senior housing developments, moderate income rental housing, child care, and general occupancy rental developments. She has also completed several Comprehensive Housing Needs Studies for city and county governments throughout the state of Minnesota.
In her work, Jessica draws on her academic background in Urban and Regional Planning and her experience in local government.
- GIS Analyses
- Demographic Forecasts and Analyses
- Senior Housing and Retirement Communities
- Affordable Renal Housing and LIHTC Developments
- Market Rate General Occupancy Housing
- Comprehensive Housing Needs Analyses
- Bachelor of Arts in American Studies, Florida State University
- Masters of Science Urban and Regional Planning, Florida State University