Maxfield is a Minnesota based market research firm that provides market feasibility/consulting work for the real estate industry, specifically in housing, commercial, industrial and land use planning.
Currently Maxfield is looking for an experienced senior analyst.
The Senior Associate position will be responsible for compiling and analyzing real estate and economic data, providing project recommendations, presenting findings to clients, and overseeing junior staff. The Senior Associate should be a self-starter, people-person, detail oriented, flexible, quick thinker, and problem solver.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position are as follows:
• 5+ years of relevant experience in real estate consulting or related field
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree in real estate, business, economics, urban studies, marketing, or geography preferred
• Strong academic record
• Experience managing projects and multiple assignments simultaneously
• Experience with research and analysis
• Leadership capabilities and self-starter
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
• GIS background desirable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proper phone etiquette
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with strict deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to travel as needed
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage consulting assignments from start to finish
• Gather, interpret and present data on current real estate trends and information for clients
• Analyze data with written summarization and recommendations
• Interface with national research resources to produce standardized market reports
• Assist in updating and maintaining informational real estate database
• Conduct primary and secondary real estate research
• Mentor junior team members
• Conduct and lead client meetings
• Ability to present findings to clients and at public meetings
• Support business development and marketing activities
• Conduct property interviews via telephone
• Property site visits (i.e. site photos and/or property tours)
The position is full time and offers a competitive salary plus benefits.