Rob joined Maxfield Research and Consulting as a Research Analyst in December of 2013. Since joining Maxfield, Rob has been integral to a wide variety of real estate projects including Market Rate General Occupancy Rental, Workforce LIHTC Developments, Single-family and Townhome Development, Senior Housing, Mixed-use Projects and Comprehensive Housing Needs Analyses.
Rob routinely applies his educational background in economics to his research assignments. He is passionate about staying on top of economic and market trends, and not afraid to take deep dives into the data to provide thoughtful and comprehensive analyses to help clients make crucial decisions.
Most recently, Rob has worked on research assignments in the Twin Cities Metro Area, Greater Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado and Washington State.
- Senior Housing and Retirement Communities
- Comprehensive Housing Needs Assessments
- General Occupancy and For-Sale Housing
- Demographic and Market Assessments
- Tax Credit Developments
- Competitive Analyses
- Demand Estimates
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Missouri-Columbia