Mace joined Maxfield in February 2014.
Mace Wescott has research experience in both the private and public sector. Mace has conducted research and analysis as an Intelligence Analyst, GIS Specialist, and Planning Technician.
Prior to coming to Maxfield Research, Mace worked at the City of Cottage Grove MN as a Economic Development Technician, as a GIS Specialist and Planning Technician for pLAND Land Use Consulting, as an Intelligence Analyst for the National Guard, and as an Operations / CBRN Officer for the Army National Guard.
- Community Planning
- GIS Analysis
- Site Selection
- Site Analysis
- Planning and Demographic Research
- Senior Housing and Retirement Communities
- American Planning Association (APA)
- Montana Association of Geographic Information Professional (MAGIP)
- Bachelor of Arts and Masters in Geography
University of Montana-Missoula MT
Registration and Licenses
- Interdisciplinary Certificate
- GIS Sciences and Technology